Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy fit 3 not syncing heart rate date

(Topic created on: 05-28-2024 03:22 PM)
Annemarijn
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables

Hi, I'm having a weird issue with my new fit 3. The first few days I had it everything was working as it should, but now my heart rate is no longer syncing to my samsung health app, even though all other parameters are still syncing. I reinstalled the app, this seemed to fix the problem for two days. Then when my heart rate stopped syncing again I cleared all the app data from my phone and started the app again and everything worked until about 1 AM, the next day I saw it had stopped syncing so I did the same thing. Today I checked and saw it had stopped syncing heartrate around 1 AM again, but this time wiping the data doesnt help anymore. So every other function is syncing as it should, but not my heart rate.

Is there a way to fix this other than reinstalling the app every time? (which I havent tried yet today because Im hoping there's another way)

0 Likes
2 Comments
Tendai777
Active Level 10
Wearables
Hie. Can you change it to measure heart rate after 10 minutes instead of continually and see if there will be a change
0 Likes
Annemarijn
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

I tried doing this, it didn't help. I also tried changing it to only measure manually, and even then it would not sync. My watch does show a full graph, so I know the problem is in syncing the data, and not in the watch. Also because each of the times it did work to just wipe the samsung health app data it retroactively restored the heartrate measurements from the time it stopped working until the time I wiped and restarted the app.

0 Likes