Original topic:

Galaxy buds smells burnt

(Topic created on: 10-21-2019 07:48 AM)
Nima_sh007
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables

Hi 

my galaxy buds smells like burning electronics in the left bud and i am so nervous about it?! The left bud started noise like zzzzzzzz and the toch button was not work for a while . After some minutes the noise gone and it smells burn and the case too !!!

the case it self also smells like burning too!!!

no damage or anything harmfull happened 

what should i do? I live in iran and samsung branch in theran charsoo mall definitely wont accept it ! Or try to make money out of it !! " SAMSUNG IT IS YOUR PRODUCT THAT SMELLS BURN " WHAT SHOULD I DO ABOUT IT ?! I've just buy it two weeks ago

2 Comments
DrTareq
Active Level 4
Wearables
This isnt something to overlook! As you are putting this thing in your ear canal, any incident can cause serious damage to your hearing may God forbid.. It's worth stop using them and seek processional service when u can.. Good luck 👍🍀
Nima_sh007
Active Level 1
Wearables

Thank you for your healthy advice but the company like samsung should be responsible for it products in every country because they produce this buds and should be responsible for it ! The buds steel working but i cant understand why they started sounding zzzz and didnt work toch pad and smell burning !!!?? The company must answer that ?! And make soloution for it