Original topic:

Galaxy buds pro not working properly

(Topic created on: 04-18-2021 03:27 PM)
Annie8759
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
Whenever i do whatsapp video calls through my galaxy buds pro. The video pauses and loses connection, although i have a perfectly working wifi. The video calls work fine without the buds. Is anyone facing the same problem?? 

9 Comments
ajitsaria
Active Level 10
Wearables
Signal interference from other electronics or gadgets is more prevalent nowadays. Bluetooth sends and receives data between 2.4 GHz and 2.483.5 GHz. The 2.4 GHz spectrum is also commonly used by almost electronics in homes and offices. Such devices includes routers, wireless headphones, baby monitors, IP cameras, garage-door openers, car entertainment systems, among others.

Although Samsung has carefully designed Galaxy Buds to avoid signal interference, based in or experience, it still can suffer from stuttering due to this cause from time to time.

If you’re Bluetooth connection keeps dropping at home, try to isolate the causes one by one until you’ll find out which gadget is causing the trouble.

If you’re using a Samsung Galaxy device with your Buds, it’s important that you keep the Wearable app up to date. Just like any app, it may misbehave and cause Bluetooth problems if not updated.
Galaxy Buds Bluetooth connection issues can happen all of a sudden and may require some troubleshooting to fix. These are some of the common solutions that you must try if nothing has worked so far:

Restart both devicesRe-enter Galaxy Buds Bluetooth pairing modeDelete Bluetooth profileFactory reset Galaxy BudsReboot your phone and your Buds

This is the simplest way to refresh the connection between devices. Try restarting your phone first, then your Galaxy Buds. After that, connect the two devices again and see if the issue is gone.

Below are the easy steps to restart Buds:If the charging case is low on power (indicated by red light), or if the earbuds have less than 10% battery power, make sure that you connect the charging case to a charger first for at least 10 minutes. This should give the charging case and the earbuds more than enough power while you are troubleshooting an issue.If you haven’t done it yet, put the earbuds in their respective charging case slot.Close the charging case.Wait for at least 7 seconds.Reopen the charging case and see if the earbuds connects to your phone or gadget automatically.That’s it! You’ve now restarted your Buds successfully.Re-enter Galaxy Buds Bluetooth pairing mode

Another simple way to refresh your Buds’ Bluetooth connection is by exiting and entering pairing mode. Using the touchpad, just tap, then tap & hold the Galaxy Bud.

Delete Bluetooth profile of your Samsung Buds

Some non-Samsung users find this solution helpful. If you continue to have Bluetooth connection issues with your Galaxy Buds, try deleting its profile in your phone. The exact steps may again vary depending your gadget so try some little research on how to do it if you’re not familiar.

Return software settings to defaults (Factory Reset)

If you continue to still have Galaxy Buds pairing issues at this time, you’ll want to clear its software settings with a factory reset. This is usually an effective solution to most Buds issues.

These are the steps to factory reset your Buds:Make sure that your Buds is fully charged. Be sure to charge it using the charging case for at least 10 minutes.On your phone, open the Galaxy Wearable app.Scroll down and tap About earbuds.Tap Reset earbuds.Tap Reset to confirm.
Have you tried resetting the buds? Also, Try going into your settings > apps > 3 dots in the top right corner > system apps > Bluetooth > force stop > clear cache.
0 Likes
Annie8759
Active Level 3
Wearables
Thanks a lott 💯💯
0 Likes
ajitsaria
Active Level 10
Wearables
Adjust the Battery settings.

Open Settings, and then tap Apps. Select the app you want to prevent from sleeping, and then tap Battery. Make sure the switch next to "Allow background activity" is turned on.

Remove the app from Sleeping apps.

Alternatively, you can open Settings, and then search for and select Sleeping apps. Tap Sleeping apps again and check the list for the app. If it doesn't appear in this list, tap back and then tap Deep sleeping apps, and look for the app there. Touch and hold the app in the list, and then tap Remove to delete it from your Sleeping app list.

Turn off Power saving mode.

Apps may be closing in the background depending on the selected Power mode. Open Settings, and then search for and select Power saving mode. Turn off Power saving mode by tapping the switch at the top.

Adjust the Data saver settings.

You can choose which apps will still run even when Data saver is on.

Navigate to Settings, and then search for and select Special access. Tap Allowed to use data while Data saver is on again, and then tap the switch next to the music app you want to keep running.

If you have a data limit set, you will need to adjust the limit for the music app.

Navigate to Settings, and select Apps. Then, tap the app you want to keep running. Tap Mobile data, and then tap the switch next to "Allow data usage while Data saver is on."

0 Likes
ㄴJayeshㄱ
Expert Level 5
Wearables
Soory but i haven't have buds
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Wearables

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
EmranEmu
Active Level 3
Wearables
My Galaxy buds pro working good as well with my Samsung galaxy S20 ultra.
You need to UPDATE both devices and I recommend you..your buds will work from S20 series Phone if you have.
0 Likes
Annie8759
Active Level 3
Wearables
Both my phone and galaxy buds are updated. I'm using S21
0 Likes
EmranEmu
Active Level 3
Wearables
OK.
So you have big issues with Whatsapp.
Please do one thing....repair your WhatsApp for reinstall.
May i ask you one question?
.....do you use Bluetooth watch and Buds pro same time with your phone.if you so not working.
Finally if not work, please Report on Samsung.
You will get better solution from Samsung.
0 Likes
Annie8759
Active Level 3
Wearables
Yes my WhatsApp video call loses connection. All other stuff works properly. Okay i will try that. Yeah sometimes i use my watch and buds at same time with my phone