Original topic:

Galaxy buds plus mic not working during disabling of ambient noise

(Topic created on: 10-06-2020 04:13 PM)
vjram
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
Hi, I've recently purchased a galaxy buds plus. within 4 days of usage,  I had a issue. I've enabled the "use ambient sound during calls" option in advanced settings in galaxy wearable app.
After that, While talking a call, on a 3-sec long press on a either side of bud will enable or disable the ambient sound during the call.
The issue is, when I'm speaking along with the ambient noise (I.e., enabling the ambient noise) during the call - everything works fine. If, I disable the ambient noise  - my mic is not working (it goes like in mute mode).The other person on the call - can't hear my voice. 

On Sept 21, I gave my buds to service center for this issue.
On Sept 24, They said they've replaced the buds (only the left & right ear buds) & so the problem would've sorted out.
But, when I checked it - the problem remains the same.
I gave the buds back to them stating my problem is not solved.
They said they've done what they knew & they will check with their technical team for further assistance. 
On Sept 25, the service centre executive said that  they spoke with the technical team & they can't do anything with regards to the problem which I'm facing & asked me to collect the device the next day.

P.s.  I'm using samsung A51 (8Gb Ram).

Somebody please give me a solution.

Regards, 
Venkatesh J 
0 Likes
4 Comments
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Wearables
Ask for replacement first from store or online portal from where you got.
If that's not possible, ask for replacement or equivalent amount coupon/voucher from service center/Samsung support team.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Wearables

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
vjram
Active Level 1
Wearables
This is in line with the complaint about my Galaxy buds plus. There's no proper response from the Samsung team. They say the technical team will call back & is almost a week now. No person from technical team has called me. Some joker guys have called me from the customer care team & asking me to repeat the problem which I'm facing. Once I explained everything, they say "our technical team will give a call back". That's **bleep** me off. Raised a complaint in samsung members app also. Nothing works. Very worst experience with the Samsung. I'm really disappointed with the current customer service.
0 Likes
vjram
Active Level 1
Wearables
This is inline with the above mentioned galaxy buds plus issue. After a long suffering experience with customer care team & ill skilled service center, I decided to give up. I'm tired of arguments. I'm tired of useless rides to service centre's. Totally waste, literally.
0 Likes