Original topic:

Galaxy buds+ connectivity issue

(Topic created on: 05-10-2021 10:21 AM)
Milo2buds
Active Level 2
Options
Wearables
Hi guys
I own both a Samsung galaxy s10+ 128gb model and the galaxy buds+. Now the issue I'm having is my left galaxy bud doesn't want to show up or connect on my phone. I've tried resetting the buds multiple times like I've done before(when i got them). After struggling the 1st time i got it so that both coule pair and worked perfectly for just less than a year(got them 1 jun 2020).i didn't get the buds with my phone but bought separately off a online retailer. How can i fix this issue as i don't have a Samsung store close to me.
Thx in advance
0 Likes
5 Comments
Maps_sam07
Options
Wearables

Hi Milo2buds

You can try the steps below: 

Try pairing the Galaxy Buds with any other smartphone to make sure if the issue is with the Buds or with the device itself. If you don't face any issues while pairing the Galaxy Buds to another smartphone, then you might have to perform a Network reset on your Android device.

Reset Galaxy Buds:

Open the Galaxy Wearable app, select the About Earbuds option at the bottom, and select Reset Earbuds. The Galaxy Buds need to be paired with the device to perform a reset.

Restart the Galaxy Buds:

If the Galaxy Buds touch pad won't work, or they are otherwise unresponsive, you can restart the Galaxy Buds by putting each of the earbuds into the respective slots in the case and remove them after at least 7 seconds. Keep the case open while restarting.

If the issue still persists you can take them to the service center for an assessment 

https://www.samsung.com/za/support/service-centre/

Milo2buds
Active Level 2
Wearables
Will give it a try thx
0 Likes
AadamNajjaar
Active Level 4
Wearables
Is it fixed yet?...if not I can help lol
0 Likes
Milo2buds