Original topic:

Galaxy Watch3

(Topic created on: 04-30-2021 12:14 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Wearables
I am in Kuwait I purchased a Samsung Galaxy watch 3. I'm trying to get the health monitor and the ECG function to work. Health manager Consistently States that  its not available in my current location. Any ideas?
6 Comments
Meamari
Active Level 5
Wearables
It will once approved by the authorities in Kuwait, it will take some time
Anonymous
Not applicable
Wearables
Samsung agent didn't apply for any approval from Kuwait authority , non of the gulf countries has asked for any approval , the watch user is the only one responsible for his or her use of the watch .
For the record I have been using a fitbit watch with ecg app working since nearly a year ago , and it's been selling in Kuwait and other Gulf countries .
Ephjay
Active Level 2
Wearables
Can't wait till they add the feature. It's been a while since this watch came out
AffanChaudry
Active Level 1
Wearables
Same situation here in Qatar. They should expedite process to launch here as well.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Wearables
No body is paying attention to Kuwait , we are very disappointed with Samsung , they promised to solve the problem of galaxy watch3 about health monitor app not available in Kuwait , sam as UAE which was included in 31 countries .
I advised all my friends not to buy any samsung galaxy watches as I bought it and I can't use it , and solved it and bought a fitbet watch in order to use the esg application.
Samsung is disceremnatting between countries in most it's products .
0 Likes
asth007
Beginner Level 4
Wearables
I purchased Galaxy Watch3 based on marketing gimmicks promo of ECG features. After purchased cannot activate Samsung ECG Health Monitor Application. Customer care informed me, SAMSUNG HEALTH MONITOR is not for OMAN. I have also many customers found similar problem and decided to go to Oman Consumer Court as SAMSUNG is doing fraudulent marketing promotion scam of Samsung ECG Health Monitor and wrongly attracting and cheating people to sell the Galaxy Watch3, while it cannot activate at Oman. This is real fraud....!! We will sue in legal court.
0 Likes