Please follow these steps on how to change no color screen into your favorite color so it looks impressive when you open your Samsung Galaxy Watch or Watch Active.
1. Open Galaxy Wearable app on the paired smartphone or go to the Settings menu on the smartwatch.
2. Scroll down, you will see the ‘Accessibility’ option. Click on it.
3. Now choose the Visibility enhancements option.
4. Here, you can see different enhancement options to change the behavior of your Galaxy Watch Active. Choose the ‘Gray Scale’ option.
5. By default, the ‘Gray Scale’ option is active. Press on it to deactivate the button.