Original topic:

Galaxy Watch LTE India

(Topic created on: 11-27-2019 03:09 PM)
IamMANU
Active Level 5
Options
Wearables
I Bought a new samsung galaxy Watch LTE from samsung estore india.Does it support airtel Prepaid esim facility.I want to use same number in my mobile as well as in watch.Heard somewhere that it is not working with prepaid one.No youtube videos also about setting on indian carrier.I request samsung to provide an proper guidelines for networks also.I talked to Customer support samsung they just told me what is their in guide which doesnt mentioned supports of carrier.It is known and written everywhere that it will support airtel and jio.Samsung kindly respond on thread with proper response.
6 Comments
Tejastjj
Active Level 5
Wearables
https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00082122/

this is actually for us carrier network but pretty much the same for indian carriers as well.
0 Likes
mahesh9984
Active Level 1
Wearables
no only postpaid suport
0 Likes
rahulep
Active Level 4
Wearables
its only for postpaid connections.Please contact airtel for more information.
0 Likes
BHEESHMA
Active Level 8
Wearables
esim facilities are never mentioned to be working only as postpaid so it's recommended to contact your preferred carrier and they may give you a suggestion and check how Samsung let's the service In. so you can register accordingly ...

0 Likes
ssateeshk
Active Level 6
Wearables
In India Jio and Airtel are supported. if you have a post paid connection, you can directly connect. pre paid users must visit respective network centres for activation of e-sim along with the box for scanning the IMEI and EID of the watch.
SUMITRaju
Active Level 3
Wearables

Jio prepaid will work. No need to go anywhere use gear app to configure.

0 Likes