Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Watch Active 2 update

(Topic created on: 09-19-2020 07:57 PM)
Squachbob
Active Level 5
Options
Wearables
Does any body know when this https://news.samsung.com/global/new-software-updates-enable-galaxy-watch-active2-users-to-live-healt... be available in South Africa for the galaxy watch active 2?

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JacovdB
Active Level 1
Wearables
@Squaxgbob seeing as the article was posted on 10 September 2020, I would say it is safe to perhaps assume it is soon. However maybe contact Samsung customer care via the text chat option and ask them as I am sure they will be able to answer the question with better accuracy

View solution in context

Solution
JacovdB
Active Level 1
Wearables
If Samsung SA does not have a definite release date as of yet, that means that the government has not cleared all the new features that samsung is proposing. It is a tedious process, I am hopeful that we will be getting the updates soon.

View solution in context

12 Comments
Solution
JacovdB
Active Level 1
Wearables
@Squaxgbob seeing as the article was posted on 10 September 2020, I would say it is safe to perhaps assume it is soon. However maybe contact Samsung customer care via the text chat option and ask them as I am sure they will be able to answer the question with better accuracy
Squachbob
Active Level 5
Wearables
Have contacted samsung customer care via text chat and they do not have a release date as yet. So what else do you suggest?
Solution
JacovdB
Active Level 1
Wearables
If Samsung SA does not have a definite release date as of yet, that means that the government has not cleared all the new features that samsung is proposing. It is a tedious process, I am hopeful that we will be getting the updates soon.
Squachbob
Active Level 5
Wearables
I also hope that we will get the update soon
0 Likes
Squachbob
Active Level 5
Wearables
I have not received any update as yet and you?
0 Likes
Squachbob
Active Level 5
Wearables
how long after US will SA receive an update. Just saw this https://www.sammobile.com/news/updates-ecg-galaxy-watch-3-usa-tizen-5-5-active-2/
0 Likes
Squachbob
Active Level 5
Wearables
Where you from in SA?
0 Likes
OscarDW
Active Level 2
Wearables
Last mayor update for South Africa came about twelve days after initial release in US and South Korea. So if it's the same as in the past, we might get it on the 22nd. Hopefully!
Squachbob
Active Level 5
Wearables
I hope you are right with this update that we are awaiting for
0 Likes