Original topic:

Galaxy Watch Active 2 oxygen monitoring

(Topic created on: 08-09-2020 01:45 PM)
thanos
Active Level 2
Options
Wearables
I want to know if the watch active 2 can measure spo2 / blood oxygen within the watch or do we need a separate app for it to measure?
I have an S10+ which has spo2 reading straight from the samsung health app embedded in the stress measure

I know there's stress measurement in active 2 as well but have read that this doesn't measure your oxygen level.

I'm thinking to buy one but also need this function before I buy.

I live in India and someone who is having this watch from India can confirm it please?

Thanks
0 Likes
3 Comments
Wearables
Samsung has promised to deliver ECG on theGalaxy Watch active 2 in 2020, but there is no word on blood oxygen saturation (Sp02) so for now its only available via the rear of the S or Note series phone.
thanos
Active Level 2
Wearables
thanks Abhy, I really want to get this watch but then spending so much on this and not having all these features which S / Note series phones have is disappointing. also now new flagship removed these sensors
Jon7703
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

I have learned the hard way, never to believe anything Samsung say unless you can actually see it functioning on the product.  Lots of promotional promises however,  they never actually appear.  They are far too busy bringing out newer versions of phones and watches to actually give us what they promised prior to purchase.  After they get your money, they really don't care.  Oh don't expect them to read the comments on their own forum either.  They don't care about loyalty or customer comments!