Original topic:

Galaxy Watch Active 2 - Itchy Strap

(Topic created on: 05-13-2021 11:05 AM)
BhupenderP
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
Hi,

Can any member please let me know if he/she is facing itchy wrist skin after wearing the watch (supplied with OEM strap) for a day? 

I am looking for your responses. Thank You 

19 Comments
BhupenderP
Active Level 1
Wearables
Please don't mind me asking are you a paid reviewer hired by Samsung? Your response seems like a standard scrip to neutralize the complaints
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Wearables
Let me clear this out. If someone is not having an issue, doesn't meand he/she is a paid reviewer. If you are facing an issue, might be only you, or a couple others. Its not necessary that everyone is paid.
0 Likes
BhupenderP
Active Level 1
Wearables
@Anikroyale please speak for yourself and not the others, i did not label you at all. I have not blamed @arunnechlani for any thing, just casted my doubt.
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Wearables
This is a public community and I can speak for anyone I wish. Only @arunnechlani has the right to stop me. The way you casted your doubt is not absolutely right. If I go by your words, someone who is not having any issues is a paid reviewer, right?
0 Likes
BhupenderP
Active Level 1
Wearables
LOL, Thanks a lot for your insight, carry on
0 Likes
BhupenderP
Active Level 1
Wearables
Why Samsung India guys don't provide a better solution, I have seen a couple of concerns raised by customers in US nd Samsung seems to have addressed it well. They should do same here if their products are causing health hazards
0 Likes
arunnechlani
Expert Level 1
Wearables
Just FYI to you I bought my Active 2 from US not sure if that has any diff. But just because I am not facing any problems doesn't mean that I am paid reviewer.
0 Likes
SreeHarsha
Active Level 4
Wearables
I use yo face the issue. Changed it with other strap available on Amazon. If you have sweaty hands it is inevitable
0 Likes
BhupenderP
Active Level 1
Wearables
I don't to buy after-market straps to boost business of other people when I have paid so much for this watch. Why Samsung India guys don't provide a better solution, I have seen a couple of concerns raised by customers in US nd Samsung seems to have addressed it well. They should do same here if their products are causing health hazards
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Wearables

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes