Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 4 preorder offer - E-voucher worth 6000Rs (India)

(Topic created on: 10-10-2021 05:08 AM)
Scrymgeour18
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
Hi,

I have bought a new Galaxy Watch 4 Classic (46mm) during the pre-order sale in India (7 Spet, 2021) at Samsung Shop. I got the product in11th Sept. My concern is that how to avail this E-voucher? Will the Evoucher be appear automatically in 'For you' page after few days or do I have to register my product? Talking about registering, when I try to register my watch to 'My Product' section, its showing Out of Warranty. Is this common? Or do I have to do anything additonal to get rid of this 'Out of Warranty' and instead showing the actual Warranty period? 
114 Comments
Syed Nahid
Active Level 1
Wearables

When will they release stock for 

Straps + wireless charger ?

0 Likes
zehrr
Active Level 3
Wearables
Check on monday evening 6 pm
0 Likes
drrom03
Active Level 2
Wearables
Has any one who pre- ordered the product online received the redemption voucher? I am getting the not eligible option still.
0 Likes
zehrr
Active Level 3
Wearables
Call them
0 Likes
VikasGowdaKS
Active Level 1
Wearables

For me, it worked when i used my delivery phone no(ordered no and delivery no were different). So, ordered buds pro.

Unfortunately, i had pre booked 2 watches, and I can't see voucher for other watch, it says you have already redeemed. 

Vishu412
Active Level 2
Wearables

The process i followed but ended with not eligible message :-

I used the same Mobile number for Samsung account and for delivery . Now i installed the shop app. Did Login using the same number , received otp , auto detected by app and processed the login. Now went to for you section , i bought the LTE model so entered the imei and the delivery number but ended with not eligible message . What did i do wrong ? Plz tell.

0 Likes
Gagsky
Active Level 1
Wearables

Screenshot_20211010-004455.jpg

 Here you go guys.

Customer support isn't helpful at all.

0 Likes
zehrr
Active Level 3
Wearables
They don't know anything and they are not trained
Vishu412
Active Level 2
Wearables

Screenshot_20211010-010710__01.jpg

 what do u think ? Did he mean that i should use my esim mobile data instead of wifi for 72 hours ?

bigvish07
Active Level 1
Wearables
I dont think there is logic what if I want to start e sim after a month 🤔
Can you try talking to the customer person and have a second opinion on this
0 Likes