Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 4 gets fourth One UI Watch 4.5 beta update

(Topic created on: 08-26-2022 09:56 AM)
YatinAngara
Active Level 8
Options
Wearables

Source: Sammobile

Last month, Samsung announced the One UI Watch 4.5 Beta Program for the Galaxy Watch 4 series. Since then, the company released multiple beta updates to its latest smartwatches. Yesterday, the South Korean firm released the fourth beta version of One UI Watch 4.5 to the Galaxy Watch 4 and the Galaxy Watch 4 Classic.

The newest update comes with the firmware version ending ZVG3 and brings various bug fixes and improved performance. It fixes the bug that force-closed the permission pop-up when the current location was added to the weather tile.

It also fixes the mismatched connection status in the Galaxy Wearable app and Bluetooth settings

The update also fixed the Application Not Responding error when checking Samsung Health’s screen during exercise.

Samsung also fixed issues related to time-shaking in Stopwatch, sleeping mode, watch faces, system UI crash, and the Messages app

The company says that the new update should also improve the battery life of the Galaxy Watch 4 compared to previous beta versions of One UI Watch 4.5.

To install the new update, you also have to update the Galaxy Watch plugin to the latest version. Open the Galaxy Wearable app, choose the Galaxy Watch 4, and then navigate to Settings » Watch software update and then tap on Download and install.

With One UI Watch 4.5, Samsung has introduced Wear OS 3.5, better watch face customizations, better multi-SIM controls, and lots of new accessibility features.

9 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Wearables
How to access the beta??
YatinAngara
Active Level 8
Wearables
Beta version cannot be accessed now. It had an enrollment process few weeks ago. It closed after that. So it ain't possible to enrol in beta currently.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Wearables
Oh thanks for the info a lot though any idea when it's going to show up as an global release..??😃is the release date near!
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Wearables
Annnd have you already accessed beta and did the battery life really improved? Coz I'm more like a charging guy lolll😄
0 Likes
YatinAngara
Active Level 8
Wearables
I haven't got the beta myself.
0 Likes
YatinAngara
Active Level 8
Wearables
Yes, it should be getting update before october end.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Wearables
Oh my gosh.. that's a really long timme 💀anyways thanks for filling me up with my doubts. 🙂bye.
solò99
Beginner Level 5
Wearables
Yes pls explain whatever Aditya Aks?
YatinAngara
Active Level 8
Wearables
I did.