Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 4 classic

(Topic created on: 05-19-2022 12:34 AM)
AfroAfro
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
Is there something wrong with the batteries of these watches or what's happening? Do the new apps and software use too much power or what?

The watch 4 has horrible battery.
I got the the watch 4 classic and it also has horrible battery. Better than the other one though still not better than my old watch.

Can I take them in to have the battery checked or something. This doesn't make sense. 
6 Comments
werner1966
Active Level 4
Wearables
Mine last a day and a half but use a basic analog face as the one's with constant monitoring like steps and heart rate are using more battery life
AfroAfro
Active Level 3
Wearables
Seems it can last if you don't use it. I buy Samsung for the function more than form. These watches can't even look good because it's silly wearing a watch that doesn't work. 😂 I get around 4 hours.
I wear the one when I sleep and wear the other one in the morning to work. But it's only good for around 4 hours.
0 Likes
Haroldcp
Active Level 1
Wearables
When will the SPO2 function be enabled in South Africa. Because I've returned mine because of the lies from Samsung Durban and the Attitude from Vodacom Durban regarding this very issue. And now I'm advising my business friends to steer clear from Samsung wearable promising SPO2 functionality as it disabled in our country, and yet other competitors have it working. And would rather get their product. So the Question is When Will the SPO2 FEATURE BE ENABLED IN SOUTH AFRICA, or Samsung South Korea is NOT INTERESTED.
They've been promising this for the past 2 years with the watch 3. Still today NOTHING. THE WATCH 5 has not come to our shores yet, but still... nothing. Others like fitbit, Huawei, Apple they're getting it right
sbuntimba
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Have the watch 4 classic 46mm,I'm returning mine got it on the 24th of May and I get around 3 to 4 hours a day, if u make 2 calls on it, from 100 percent charge it goes to 50 %, im not happy at all
Mbosh
Active Level 5
Wearables
Seem there is a problem, I get a day and a half full usage.
AfroAfro
Active Level 3
Wearables
Mine are better since the previous software update. I get around a full work day's continuous usage.
0 Likes