Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 4 Prebook Benefits

(Topic created on: 10-10-2021 12:45 PM)
SarathTharayil
Beginner Level 4
Options
Wearables

Hey guys,

Just like you guys I have also prebooked the Galaxy Watch 4 and tried to get the Rs. 6000 e-voucher via Samsung Shop app.  I basically tried 2 combinations :

1. With IMEI and Phone number:  Error is like 'Apologies ....'
  2. With Serial Number and Phone: This Shows IMEI is not active yet.

So, I want to confirm like whats the actual process of redemption. I have seen a couple of posts where people were able to redeem the offer and the available offers were shown. 

• Should we try with a Samsung Phone?
  • How many days do we need to wait after the activation? 
  • How did you guys activate? Is it just connecting the watch with a smartphone or doing the product registration in the Samsung portal?

This is a post to get things clarified from the people who were able to redeem it. Kindly mention the steps you guys did so that we could also do the same, seems the customer care is also utter clueless in this particular scenario

11 Comments
Kaviyaraj
Active Level 3
Wearables
ive the same issue faced and i contacted customer care today but they don't have any solutions it seems, they said to wait for 24-48 hrs
OnkarMundhe
Active Level 2
Wearables
Even I am facing the same issue.
I tried with both the combinations but getting "APOLOGIES..."
Intially I thouggt thisay be because I prebooked this via offline samsung store.
Bsmn
Active Level 6
Wearables
Am getting same apologize message
0 Likes
Karthikreddym
Active Level 4
Wearables
Same here, how hard is it for a company that operates in this scale. Pathetic dev team
0 Likes
Wearables
Same here. Customer support is pathetic. They are saying most users are facing this issue and it should be resolved within in 24 hours but no mail yet.
0 Likes
cherry11186
Active Level 1
Wearables
These people are good for nothing,. They work to keep on launching new offers in the same samsung shop app to lure new customers but they are finding it difficult to resolve the issue for us since we are already customers, so taken for granted. I asked them to give me voucher if this issue is not resolved. They are silent. When asked **bleep** no answer. How ridiculous they are. How can one sit waiting without even timelines. Definitely They will make it available for us once after the items run out of stock. That will be their plan
Wearables
I'm also getting this error Screenshot_20211010-084819_Samsung Shop.jpg
0 Likes
Shiven26
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Same here, apologize message
0 Likes
SKCVLOGS
Active Level 4
Wearables
Same problem 🤣🤣