Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 4 India, Samsung Pay

(Topic created on: 09-24-2021 01:36 PM)
MadEater
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
Is anybody able to use Samsung Pay in India with GW4? If yes, then how? Also mention your phone model.

Edit:
1. Samsung Pay doesn't work in India for wearables. Check accepted answers for more details.

2. I upgraded to S20FE 5G which supports samsung pay, and yet samsung pay is not available on GW4. However Camera Controller is now working.

3. Changing CSC to ME works on both LTE and Bluetooth it enables SPay, however you'll not get any software update after changing the CSC. Also changing CSC is a one time thing, you won't be able to reset it back to default.

4. Finally SPay is now available on wearables in India.
62 Comments
Wearables

Yes even i am unable to use it.

4 members of samsung support have told me that this functionality is available while one person say it is not available.

0 Likes
MadEater
Active Level 3
Wearables
I even talked to customer support and they responded as if they have no idea about it. I am seriously pissed right now.
coolsail
Active Level 9
Wearables
Agree they hv no idea useless
0 Likes
AmitBorde
Active Level 3
Wearables
Nope. Looks like its not yet enabled for india. Same for ECG and BP monitoring.
0 Likes
igauravmishra
Active Level 4
Wearables
Govt has allowed, it is available in phones but not in watch. Samsung people are lazy, useless, most of the support don't know for wht they are being paid because they don't know the features which customer is complaining about
Wearables
I agree there are a lot of features not available in India... its very frustrating... samsung helpline executives are clueless for 99% of times about any query ...
AbhijithAshok
Active Level 7
Wearables
I think samsung pay will not work on watch due to RBI policies.. changing region on watch enables samsung pay.. tested on original watch and watch 3..
0 Likes
MadEater
Active Level 3
Wearables
But it works on phonea
0 Likes
AbhijithAshok
Active Level 7
Wearables
In India, samsung pay works only on smartphone.. to run the same on watch, we have to change the CSC on the watch..
0 Likes