Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 4 Classic bezel stops working alongwith bluetooth

(Topic created on: 09-17-2021 02:33 AM)
AmitBorde
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
I finally got my GW4 Classic 42mm LTE yesterday. I have observed since yesterday that the bezel stops working (scrolling through menus) abruptly. This happened to me 3 times since yesterday. Has anyone else experienced this?  It starts working fine after a restart. Not sure what exactly is the issue here.

P.S. : even the bluetooth of the watch stopped working. Called up customer support, the guy asked me to reset the watch. After resetting its now stuck at welcome screen as it can't be paired to phone through Wearable app. Will have to visit service center is what the support guy advised 
5 Comments
idiot47
Active Level 1
Wearables
buggy watch. replace it.
0 Likes
Charan88
Active Level 6
Wearables
Seeing so many issues with the watches people are getting and their **bleep** delivery promise i am thinking of cancelling my order, thankfully it is still in confirmed state only. I think just like any other company samsung is only selling defective products in india like Defective S21 ultra
Wearables

Dear Samsung Member,    

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!  

We apologize for your inconvenience. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.    

Warm Regards,  
Samsung Customer Support   

0 Likes
AmitBorde
Active Level 3
Wearables
Update:
I went to service center and submitted the faulty watch. They checked and confirmed the issue and have given DOA certificate which I have sent to Savex support around 24 hrs ago. Let's see how the further progress goes.
0 Likes
AmitBorde
Active Level 3
Wearables
Update 2:
Finally got an email from support. Now thay are saying they would initiate refund as the stock is not available. However on samsung shop I can see that same model shows InStock with delivery starting from 30 September and delivery by 16 October if I purchase. Its very surprising to see how support is handling the case. It was a mistake to pre book the watch. Had to waste so much time and energy because of a faulty product received.

Its like, they don't want to replace the product as the prebook window has expired and they don't want to give it's benefits now on the replacement.
0 Likes