Original topic:

Galaxy Fit keeps disconnecting from Samsung A21s

(Topic created on: 10-07-2020 03:54 PM)
Sam3e
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
3 days back I bought a new phone Samsung A21s and my galaxy fit band keeps disconnecting frequently. Previously I never had issue with my Galaxy Fit. I tried every possible thing but without any luck. As soon as I lock the phone within 15 sec my band disconnects but while using phone my band never gets disconnected. Need urgent help
24 Comments
codeman
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

I'am facing the same issue. All was working fine on my previous samsung phone. I Installed the latest update on both, Band and Phone.

Can you tell me what energy saving settings your'e using? I'am assuming all turned off, including adaptive accu ?

BTW, you're totally right with the Back Cover Issue, it makes strange sounds and feels quite flexible to the touch.

Another strange issue i had, was while i'm updating the band, it just resets and didn't come "online" anymore. I was not able to connect it to the old phone and also not my A21s. It justs shows the BluetoothID and two X's like old WebBrowsers if they was not able to load a Image propertly. I have to use a 3third Samung device, which the band was never paired before in order to installed the broken update again.  I just mention this, maybe somebody find it useful.

Thanks

0 Likes
Sam3e
Active Level 3
Wearables
Previously I changed under "Optimize Battery Usage" and turned off Bluetooth, Galaxy Fit Plugin, Galaxy Wearable and Samsung Accessory Services. But that time also it was not working. So, after update everything is working fine.

For me I never had issues updating my Fit Band through A21s.
0 Likes
dxbydy
Beginner Level 3
Wearables

Which update fixed it? The A21s update or the watch update? 

0 Likes
Sam3e
Active Level 3
Wearables
I don't know which one because I received both the updates almost same time.
happy_one
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

Make sure that Duraspeed is turn OFF in the settings. This worked for me.

0 Likes