Original topic:

Galaxy Fit 2 hits India: Fitness trackers don’t get more affordable than this

(Topic created on: 10-20-2020 11:21 AM)
Dileepsalian
Expert Level 2
Options
Wearables

The Galaxy Fit 2 officially released in India as of today, offering a contemporary fitness tracking experience at an extremely aggressive price point. Currently at Rs. 3,999 ($54), the gadget marks Samsung’s latest wearable push; one that’s all about accessibility. Because at this price point, the Galaxy Fit 2 should easily take on even the most affordable smart bands from Chinese manufacturers such as Xiaomi, Huawei, and Amazfit.

Available in black and scarlet, the Galaxy Fit 2 can already be ordered from Amazon India or bought from any number of Samsung’s retail outlets throughout the country, as well as those from its licensed distributors. With that said, the online storefront of Samsung India still isn’t accepting orders as of 4 PM IST.

The Galaxy Fit 2 is the new smart band to beat

Announced in early September, the Galaxy Fit 2 punches quite a bit above its weight in virtually every respect. From the 3D glass of its 1.1-inch full-color AMOLED display to up to three weeks of standalone operation on a single battery charge, not to mention half a dozen types of various automatic exercise tracking modes, this wearable aims to be much more than just a mere entry point into the world of fitness trackers. Granted, it does more than decently in that role, regardless.

And if that wasn’t enough, the Galaxy Fit 2 also boasts a 5 ATM certification guaranteeing water resistance at up to 50 meters underwater, offers hand washing reminders, tracks your sleep, and supports more than 70 watch faces catering to a wide variety of styles. All the while weighing just 21g, which is light enough to make you forget you’re even wearing it. Finally, you can use Bluetooth 5.1 to pair it with pretty much any contemporary Android smartphone, not just those from Samsung.

Source- sammobile 

33 Comments
jithinkuttan
Active Level 3
Wearables
bro i cant found it on amazon can you help me
jithinkuttan
Active Level 3
Wearables
is it orginal bro
Dileepsalian
Expert Level 2