Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy Earbuds Plus Promotion

(Topic created on: 05-13-2020 08:33 AM)
CC123
Active Level 4
Options
Wearables
When will all your customers who bought the Galaxy S20 plus or ultra BEFORE the lockdown started get their promotional Earbuds +?? 

And please don't reply with the courier company is only delivering essential goods or it will only be delivered after the lockdown because thats all nonsense.

I called Courier IT myself and they said they will delivery when samsung gives them the packages which samsung has not. 

I also attached a picture of someone who received their Galaxy Earbuds Plus on the 8th May. So please give us proper information as we as customers deserve.

8 Comments
Maps_sam07
Options
Wearables

Hello

Kindly be advised that Samsung is not sending out new Galaxy Buds + to the courier company to deliver anymore as it is not seen as an essential product during the Lockdown. 

Communication will be sent to customers regarding the commence date of the Buds deliveries 

0 Likes
CC123
Active Level 4
Wearables
Seriously!? So last week you guys tell me you will be delivering and as you can see in the picture you delivered to some customers and now all of the sudden samsung decides its not essential and won't be delivering to their other people that are still waiting?
0 Likes
Duane89
Active Level 7
Wearables
I luckily got my buds+ in the first week of lockdown. I got my s20 ultra through MTN, and it was seposed to include a takealot voucher aswell. after who kbows how many emails and phone calls, NOTHING! Samsung thinks we as there customers are a joke. A guy on here sent a tweet about that voucher and mentioned Wendy Knowler, consumer journalist, and they jumped so quickly he had his voucher the next day. think social media is the only way to sort this out
Jezzy1
Active Level 5
Wearables

Hi Duane89 - I did follow you earlier. Just see this post of yours now. YES - this is my go to person for the collective approach. I just hope I get enough support. I'm prepared to do all the admin work - I don't want anything from anyone except that they join my proposed group and of course hope that we get somewhere. I'd like to invlude your outstanding voucher matter as it's also a non-delivery of part of your deal. My email is jezlav@gmail.com. Hoping to do a Whatsapp group if there is enough support.

Please pop  a reply to say if you have your voucher and if not, consider joining. Many thanks

0 Likes
Bigboyleon
Active Level 1
Wearables
I have the same problem.got my phone in march and still waiting to find out what I'm getting from Samsung I have semd emails and even said something in this group and no feed back think I'm going the social media way
CC123
Active Level 4
Wearables
I think because we waiting for a promotional item they couldn't care less. Being trying to talk to the manager for two days now and still the person hasn't called me back. If the manager doesn't even care to call a customer back it just shows how much they really care and if you speak to someone else all they say is its a non essential item even though I can go on takealot now and order the same ear buds and get it delivered in 3 days.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Wearables
I want to claim my Galaxy Buds how do I go about the claim
0 Likes
Jezzy1
Active Level 5
Wearables

Hi Zeex2. Please see all the postings re outstanding buds. Have you received yours yet? If not, would you consider joining the collective claim I'm going to do in an attempt to have our buds supplied. If you wouldn't mind please post your reply. If you want to join, my email is jezlav5@gmail.com. Many thanks.

0 Likes