Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds+

(Topic created on: 03-09-2022 11:44 AM)
DemGoodies
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
Can someone tell me what's the lifespan of the Galaxy Buds+? I received a pair in 2020 when I upgraded and it stopped working. I have  been told I need take them to the nearest repair center to have them repaired 
6 Comments
Duane89
Active Level 7
Wearables
Got my Buds+ also in 2020 with my S20 Ultra, and they are still working 100%
0 Likes
DemGoodies
Active Level 1
Wearables
Mine just stopped working... it doesn't connect but it charges... so the batteries aren't flat either. The connection tone stopped working on the right ear piece and now both stopped working
0 Likes
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Wearables

Hi, DemGoodies kindly note that your Galaxy buds may need to be booked in for assessment. Please go to the below link to locate the closest Authorized Service Centre to you.

https://www.samsung.com/za/support/service-centre/

0 Likes
DemGoodies
Active Level 1
Wearables
Hi Tsogo I am aware of that but my question is what is the lifespan? I'm not sure if the free Buds came with a guarantee or warranty on them.
0 Likes
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Wearables

Hi, DemGoodies kindly be advised that the warranty on Galaxy buds + is 12 months from the date of purchase, please note that life expectancy is depended on usage.

0 Likes
DemGoodies
Active Level 1
Wearables
Ok so that's estimating about 300 to 350 times with charging included. Just wanted to see if it would be worth having it repaired if it will only last another 200... anyway thanks
0 Likes