Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds

(Topic created on: 01-27-2022 05:56 PM)
yuwan1
Active Level 2
Options
Wearables
Is Thear any buds users, who know about Galaxy Bud Pro?

Pls tell about that???

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GAJAN_Rajasek
Expert Level 5
Wearables
Hey bro,
Well. Pls check my previous comment about buds 😉

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Wearables/Galaxy-Buds/td-p/10576328

Thank u.

If you find any help with my answer, click on 3 dots and click on "Accept solution".

View solution in context

Solution
GAJAN_Rajasek
Expert Level 5
Wearables
You're welcome

View solution in context

Solution
Wearables
Buds pro are will make an excellent addition to your Samsung ecosystem. In addition to all the features of a high-end earphone, it also provides Active Noise Cancelation which is great. Many earphones in this particular price range don't provide this feature.

There is also a feature where it can detect your voice while playing music and immediately will pause the song to allow you to have an uninterrupted conversation with your friend. And the moment you finish the conversation, it will resume playback. Absolutely smart earphones. You won't regret buying them.

If my comment helped you in any way, please consider hitting the 3 dot menu and accepting my answer as a solution.

Thanks 😊😊

View solution in context

7 Comments
Solution
GAJAN_Rajasek
Expert Level 5
Wearables
Hey bro,
Well. Pls check my previous comment about buds 😉

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Wearables/Galaxy-Buds/td-p/10576328

Thank u.

If you find any help with my answer, click on 3 dots and click on "Accept solution".
yuwan1
Active Level 2
Wearables
Great. Thank you Gajan....
Solution
GAJAN_Rajasek
Expert Level 5
Wearables
You're welcome
Halan
Active Level 3
Wearables
Buds plus and buds pro those two models has very comfortable designs to wear. Sounds awesome.very balanced sounds. Its not too loud. Um using buds plus. Definitely buds pro will better than buds plus. I think your choice would be great
kavishkacreed
Active Level 6
Wearables
Using buds for almost a year
Great battery life + dynamic sounds
Solution
Wearables
Buds pro are will make an excellent addition to your Samsung ecosystem. In addition to all the features of a high-end earphone, it also provides Active Noise Cancelation which is great. Many earphones in this particular price range don't provide this feature.

There is also a feature where it can detect your voice while playing music and immediately will pause the song to allow you to have an uninterrupted conversation with your friend. And the moment you finish the conversation, it will resume playback. Absolutely smart earphones. You won't regret buying them.

If my comment helped you in any way, please consider hitting the 3 dot menu and accepting my answer as a solution.

Thanks 😊😊
yuwan1
Active Level 2
Wearables
Thanks lol.