Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds +

(Topic created on: 06-18-2021 10:00 AM)
132Jc
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
Guys I'm done with Samsung, Last year when I upgraded to my A31 I claimed Galaxy buds+ I recieved a reference number everything, But still did not recieve my buds, they said I should send all details again to that verifysamung.. what so ever, In did send it again but they say there is an error my email cannot be delired to that address. So I'm done with samsung they say you can claim something but you never recieve it. !!
10 Comments
F23G
Active Level 6
Wearables
I agree, tried every single option including the "tellus" email address. No luck at all. I really believe that these promotional "gifts" are not real.
0 Likes
Maps_sam07
Options
Wearables

Hi 132Jc

Please send us an email to zaestore@samsung.com with all your contact details and documents, including your proof of purchase and reference number. 

0 Likes
132Jc
Active Level 1
Wearables
Will do so
0 Likes
132Jc
Active Level 1
Wearables
I did send a email when will I have feedback on this ?
0 Likes
Mavisto
Active Level 1
Wearables
They did the same thing when i upgraded to my s21+ in March,gave me the run around with my free buds & tag.. I posted a bad review about them on HelloPeter and i received my promo items 2 days later.
0 Likes
132Jc
Active Level 1
Wearables
Where do I find this Hellopeter cause it's been 8 months I've waiting
0 Likes
Mavisto
Active Level 1
Wearables
Google HelloPeter
0 Likes
Dali1234
Active Level 7
Wearables
You are right. I had bought the note 20 ultra last year around November. I struggled with claiming to an extent where they just out right ignored me. A few weeks ago I got an email from hellopeter advising about using WhatsApp to log a complaint. Last week Friday I got my buds live. The original offer was supposed to be a R4000 e-voucher with a uv steriliser. I am happy I got something but the value of the buds live is no longer 4k it's about halve. Buds pro are worth about R4000.
0 Likes
Mavisto
Active Level 1
Wearables
At least you received them.
0 Likes