Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds

(Topic created on: 02-24-2021 04:06 PM)
MO1984
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables
How long did you wait after submitting your details for the buds, did you receive the sms to choose the colour? I'm on work day 7 now and no sms yet. Surely to receive the buds within 7 - 14 working days, I should have received the sms by now?
0 Likes
4 Comments
natawee
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
still waiting , I'm same as you
0 Likes
Ripvanwinkel
Active Level 3
Wearables
Please be very wary of Samsung. They don't have customer satisfaction at heart at all. They make it seem that me wanting and expecting the same colour buds as the device I purchased as being completely unreasonable. They sent me Violet after I registered my Phantom Black S21 Ultra device on Samsung Members App. They claim they are out of stock of the Phantom Black yet their promotion is still running! I told them I'm willing to wait until they have stock to do an exchange but they are totally unwilling to assist. They won't even give a customer that just spent R28000 a device a pair of buds that matches the colour of the device. Imagine how they treat all their customers.
0 Likes
Lalbal
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
I submitted around the 23rd of January. Still waiting. I got the message to choose color which I did. But then later on got an email that my claim was declined because my electronic invoice didn't show my devices imei number. I resubmitted a new invoice that the shop I bough from had to specifically type out for this submission. It's now been about 10 days since then and not a word from Samsung. I've contacted support twice and was promised that they'd call me back but they never did. This is my first samsung device and I have to say, probably my last. Support on the past from oneplus and huawei was so on point.
0 Likes
Ripvanwinkel
Active Level 3
Wearables
Check Hello Peter. You will be shocked how many people have issues with receiving promotional items from Samsung. I'm going to the Consumer Ombudsman.
0 Likes