CC123
Active Level 4
Options
Wearables
Finally received my buds + today.

Jezzy1
Active Level 5
Wearables
would u mind saying who your service provider is please svsson. just trying to establish some sort of pattern..
svsson
Active Level 1
Wearables
Telkom
CC123
Active Level 4
Wearables
I ordered mine on the 10th March. From The 1st June I started seeing updates on the courierit.co.za website.
Wearables
i claimed May 2. got CITD number. been phoning Samsung and Courier It for the last two days. Samsung customer now needs me to send an email to verify@samsung to explain my problem. BS in my opinion.
Now customer service survey phoned yesterday, so i could rate the level of service i received. On the first question i gave the worst rating possible and amazingly no more questions to be asked. what the.
i eventually demanded on being asked the rest of the questions. lookup the conversation, apparently calls are recorded.
I am not happy
CC123
Active Level 4
Wearables
They informed me they will 1st be dispatching those who claimed in March who didn't get their buds yet. Once that's done then they will start with the people in May who claimed. Hopefully in another week or two they will start with May claims
Jezzy1
Active Level 5
Wearables
CC123... trouble is .. once offer period is over that's it. They closed the book and said can't help me. Speak to Vodacom. So I did. Say can't help me. Speak to Samsung.
exhausting and angering
roseanne
Active Level 2
Wearables
got mine today and claimed on the 12th of May
Jezzy1
Active Level 5
Wearables
see roseanne and some others got theirs. I'm very glad for them - no sarcasm as all. SO... where is ours. We were promised the same.!! It IS also our service provider's responsibility to INITIATE the order and if they didn't do it on time the mistake cannot be undone afterwards. Thats according to Samsung & Vodacom. Further... only deaf ears.
Wearables
CC123 Thank you for your feedback, however Samsung Customer Service could have told me this and i also believe they should at least be able to confirm that they have received my claim.
CC123
Active Level 4
Wearables
True. I also called them multiple times and getting different answers by them . Hopefully you will get it before end of month.