Original topic:

Galaxy Buds + dont stop earphones if removed from ears. Happens on mobiles as well as Windows 10.

(Topic created on: 09-11-2020 04:22 PM)
TandelK51
Active Level 4
Options
Wearables

I have Galaxy Buds + and i use it almost with all my devices from my phone to my tablet and also Windows 10 PC for communication. The only feature that i dont like right now is that if we remove both the earphones for something small it disconnect them. It happens on phone as well as Windows 10 PC. I would like Samsung to roll out a feature that would allow users to unable / disable this function if we remove it from our ears dont disconnect them. It happens randomly on mobiles sometime they stay connected but with Windows 10 it happens for sure. 

9 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Wearables
mine also does like a fool
0 Likes
Wearables
Well it doesn't happen with me,

If I remove them from ears they pause the Media content but never get disconnected. (On my Note 10+).

Have you tried resetting and updating your Buds+?
0 Likes
TandelK51
Active Level 4
Wearables

Yes i have tried doing it. I am having Note 8 and S9+ and i know sometime it gets disconnected in middle of calls specially on Video Calls of Whatsapp and Snapchat. For Windows i can say issue is confirmed. 

Wearables
Weird cus I haven't faced this issue yet.
0 Likes
TandelK51
Active Level 4
Wearables

Can you try in middle of Whatsapp Video Call or Snapchat Video Calls ? 

0 Likes
Wearables
Sure m on video call rn, so will update you in a few moments.
0 Likes
Wearables
I tried and when I removed the audio was routed to speaker and after putting them back in ears I have to touch the Bluetooth icon on video call and done .
0 Likes
TandelK51
Active Level 4
Wearables

Finally after 1 year new update is out and brought the most important feature 

In-ear detection

TandelK51
Active Level 4
Wearables
It should give us option if we would like to disable it that way and stay connected