Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds Pro Original or **bleep**/Clone?

(Topic created on: 12-10-2021 05:29 PM)
Eryani
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
Okay, so yesterday, I went to the store to find a new pair of Galaxy Buds pro. I found one in a small retail store. They claimed that it's "Original" and costs 165$..
But I felt a little bit suspicious about the store ( a small store that only sells used phones). I usually buy from trusted and well known stores, but they told me the Galaxy Buds Pro are out of stock and will take two weeks until they restock them. So I had only one choice actually, that choice is to buy from that small retail store.😕🤷

I took some pictures when I was in that store.

I need someone to help me and tell if those earbuds are **bleep** or clone🙏

Update: I can't believe Samsung bleeped me for saying "Fayke" (I wrote it incorrectly so they won't bleep it again, lol)😳😅

This ia the back of the box and the seal

Under the box

A closeup to the Seal written in English and Chinese (or Korean, not sure)

Top of the box

The box design

Side of the box

Other Side of the box

Manuals

Manuals

I hope some of you respond, Samsung customer service couldn't help me, they told me that I should order them from their website which will take a lot ot time😭💔

and Sorry for the camera quality, I took those pictures using my Tab S7 Plus.
Eryani
Active Level 3
Wearables
You're right, the one in the store is almost identical to the one you have (90% maybe). I wonder if the store is selling me the original or the clone one☹
ProgRidha
Active Level 10
Wearables
I suggested you to wait and buy from Authorized shop, because cloning these days become like eating peace of cake 😅
Eryani
Active Level 3
Wearables
Maybe I will wait ... I'm still surprised Samsung and Apple Didn't press charges against those companies who clone their products 🙁.
Sony and Nintendo does press charges on everyone who clone them 😂
ProgRidha
Active Level 10
Wearables
Maybe the didn't know who are the cloners or the source of those cloners 😅😅😅
Eryani
Active Level 3
Wearables
They do know, they just don't want to invest alot of money in chasing and suing them . It's a pretty exhausting process to be honest... anything that involves the court is exhausting...
But Apple made a clever move, they made sure that clone Airpods can not be recognized by the itunes. This helped a lot of Apple users to identify which Airpods are the original and which are not.
But unfortunately, Samsung didn't made a feature or an app that can recognize the original from the clone.
ProgRidha
Active Level 10
Wearables
I see, yes court is big headache I agree

I never know this info about Airpods it is good move

ProgRidha
Active Level 10
Wearables
This is some screenshots for the setting Screenshot_20211210-162735_Galaxy Buds Pro_46838_1639142877.jpgScreenshot_20211210-162822_Galaxy Buds Pro_46841_1639142902.jpg
smokin
Active Level 7
Wearables
Hi Sara I have used all the buds and with the pro I had the bad luck till date ,since 2019 I am using buds and I got buds ,buds+, buds live but when I got buds pro it came with infection to my ears please go online and read some articles about it .I have also complained to Samsung still 1 month no reply .I wil advice use buds + or the new buds 2 instead of the pro
Eryani
Active Level 3
Wearables
Oh no 😢
I'm so sorry to hear that...
What was the reason your ears got infected? Did the infection happened the first day of using the Buds Pro?
I have actually considered the Buds 2, but many reviews indicated that the ANC (Active Noise Cancelation) is not as effective as the one in the Galaxy Buds Pro.
0 Likes
smokin
Active Level 7
Wearables
Pro is nice, but pls see the review online many people got ear infection and Samsung don't have a reply
0 Likes