Original topic:

Galaxy Buds Pro 2021 Allergic reaction

(Topic created on: 06-08-2021 11:23 AM)
Wearables

I just got the Galaxy Buds Pro, they seem to be causing an allergic reaction in my ear. Has anyone else had this issue? 

I have been using all the versions of Galaxy Buds including first generation of Galaxy Buds, Buds Plus, live and Buds pro. 

This is the first time I'm getting an allergic reaction. I stopped using it for a week and the reaction is gone. I cleaned the Buds tip with alcoholic solution and used it for an hour and the reaction is back. I repeated it a couple of times in a month and upon checking I found the below thread and looks like am not alone here.. Anyone else here faced the same issue? Any possible fix?

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Buds/Galaxy-Buds-Pro-tips-allergic-reaction/m-p/1762438

I believe it's the tip of the buds that are causing the problem, not bulk of the speaker housing. 

22 Comments
Doub1ex
Active Level 5
Wearables
So we are the unfortunately customer, so we have to sell it by ourselves?
0 Likes
Bbiju
Active Level 1
Wearables
Me too have the same issue guys. Probably this material cause allergic reaction to the ear. No solution yet
0 Likes
Legendary3
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

It could be due to the charging contact  on the earbud itself where its made out of a nickel and is known to cause allergic reactions  or skin irritation 

0 Likes