Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds - One Bud Not Charging

(Topic created on: 04-30-2020 04:19 PM)
KMMTechSumer
Active Level 5
Options
Wearables
One of my Galaxy Buds stop charging and if I leave it in the case it depletes the charge of the other ear bud and the case. And the phone cannot detect the problematic ear bud

What could be the issue? 
10 Comments
Solution
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Wearables

Hi KMMTechSummer, If the charging case is low on power (indicated by a red light), or if the earbuds have less than 10% battery power, make sure that you connect the charging case to a charger first for at least 10 minutes then insert the buds until they are fully charged.

0 Likes
KMMTechSumer
Active Level 5
Wearables
it doesn't matter what I do. I fully charge the case but one bud doesn't charge but the other charges fully.
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Wearables

Please take the Buds to the service center after the Lockdown to have it repaired.

Please visit the link below to locate a service center near you :

https://www.samsung.com/za/support/service-centre/

0 Likes
Ides
Active Level 4
Wearables
I'd suggest you reset your galaxy bud+ via Galaxy Wearable app. mine did the same the day before yesterday. I did a reset and all was fine..
0 Likes
KMMTechSumer
Active Level 5
Wearables
I did reset the Buds but only one comes up, seems like the left EarBud doesn't get power or boot up. Though the charging case detects it by blinking the light when I put it back in the case.
0 Likes
Kostaf
Beginner Level 3
Wearables
i have the same issue with my left galaxy bud+, i cannot get it to charge fully, the right one is fine
atletikus
Beginner Level 3
Wearables

Same issue with my left Galaxy Buds. Right works fine, left oftentimes don't charge in the case. 

0 Likes
Ayredkklc
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

I also have the same issue with my left Galaxy bud+. I reseted it when I first faced the issue then it charged all the way but now it started to charge to only 70 or 60% even though the case is fully charged it doesnt charge 100%. 

0 Likes
Prolific1
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

Having the same issue with my right earbud. It got really hot one day while in ear, now it will not charge

0 Likes