Original topic:

Galaxy Buds Issue/ Poor Synchronization

(Topic created on: 04-03-2019 03:47 PM)
Nilotpal_Bhaskar
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables

Recently Got the Galaxy Buds. Please review my experience if you have faced the same issue let me know:

1. The battery in the right buds drains very fast compared to left one. My left buds was at 45 % when the right buds drained out ,both are charged together always.

2. There is always some lags in the audio received during the call or when playing any game like PUBG,the sound has some latency. This is really annoying and needs to be fixed with high priority, it really kills the vibe of using the product which has pretty sophisticated design and specs.

3. The tap on the buds is really unresponsive, it takes centuries to recognise my tap and eventually end up performing actions which were unintended.

Need input on your side and approach Samsung community to fix this ASAP.

4 Comments
AyushRajput
Expert Level 1
Wearables
#galaxy buds
0 Likes
kittu1
Active Level 4
Wearables
I dont know about other issues but latency will be present while playing games with any wireless earbuds let it be galaxy buds or air pods
0 Likes
naruto1
Active Level 5
Wearables
Actually the issues you mentioned above I am also facing the same issue.... Also I want to add about call quality.....zcall quality is not good. I request Samsung to please release the update for buds so that all the issues can be covered
0 Likes
Akshmalick
Active Level 6
Wearables
can audio latency be fixed via software update like it supports 5.0 most advanced and powerful not comfortable with wired one while playing pubg 😥
0 Likes