Original topic:

Galaxy Buds 2 Pro

(Topic created on: 12-03-2022 02:07 PM)
Sdhanapal
Active Level 4
Options
Wearables
Finally purchased the Buds.  Well Samsung Nailed it in designing the Buds. Amazing active noise  cancellation, listening 🎶  takes the experience to next level.  Hope in future if they  come with new ideas,that changes incorporated for current users with wearable updates. 
9 Comments
Wearables
Great to know that you are enjoying your new Buds2 Pro!
deep10371
Active Level 4
Wearables
But bro i have a problem previously i used airpods pro and got addicted to its calling feature. When some one calling it announces who is calling and ask to recieve or reject it's very convenient. Feature I'm missing it in my buds 2 pro
0 Likes
Sdhanapal
Active Level 4
Wearables
No ,that option isn't available.
0 Likes
deep10371
Active Level 4
Wearables
Any feature special u know i did use dynamic sound with 360 off and it sounds good
0 Likes
Sdhanapal
Active Level 4
Wearables
Neck stretching feature is available. It records ur neck position as per the instructions and when u face the desktop for too long time with neck down. Galaxy Buds notifies u with instructions stretch ur neck. That's so cool.
0 Likes
deep10371
Active Level 4
Wearables
But i know this is normal if u know any hidden trick
0 Likes
Phoenix10
Active Level 5
Wearables
The Read Notifications Aloud feature under Earbuds Settings within the Wearable app should be turned on for calls. It will announce the name of the caller. Also turn on the Read Caller Names Aloud within the settings of the Phone app.
0 Likes
deep10371
Active Level 4
Wearables
Is there any option to do so please suggests
0 Likes
Prateek_
Active Level 6
Wearables
If you're using a Samsung phone.
You can get the caller name when a call arrives by enabling this feature.

Phone > Call settings > Answering and ending calls > Read caller names aloud.

You can choose it for Bluetooth devices or always.
0 Likes