Original topic:

Finally ECG & BP functionality added to Watch4 & Watch5 Pro

(Topic created on: 01-12-2024 10:37 PM)
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Options
Wearables
I was One amongst those who were frequently asking for ECG & BP functionality for Watch Series ( since they have the provided hardware Sensor based configuration for ECG & BP)...
 So finally we Indian got this functionality through update, I have watch 4 44mm Lte as well as Watch 5 Pro Lte and both are updated with this functionality.

Since watch 4 is paired with non Samsung Smartphone so this functionality is not supported on that device..

But watch 5pro lte is paired with S22U, so here it is working.. Presently I have taken 2-3 readings so I'll update about Accuracy later when comparing with sphygmomanometer (BP Instrument) etc..
3 Comments
AGalaxyuser
Expert Level 4
Wearables
That's a good news 👍
0 Likes
Sandykk29
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
I have samsung watch 6 classic and s22 ultra. Now after samsung health monitor is getting installed in india, my watch is already installed with app but in s22 U its showing that "samsung health monitor app is not available on this phone. It is only available in phones released in countries where samsung health monitor has been approved".
Is there any problem with the updates released till date in india for s22 utra phones for installing the app??
0 Likes
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Wearables
See.. my S22U is still on 1UI5.1 (Not updated to 1UI6 by seeing past worst history of degradation) and till date no such issues with watch5Pro lte or S22U either.. We have 2nd S22U (With my Sister )with 1UI6 & it is synchronised with Watch4 so let me check if same with that too or not🤔🤔
0 Likes