Original topic:

Ecg option is not showing in Galaxy watch 3 45mm

(Topic created on: 07-31-2021 08:43 AM)
SaidaliSainudeen
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
i am using galaxy watch 3 45mm lte with Galaxy note 10 plus. but unfortunately i am not able to use the ecg feature in my watch and it is not showing samsung health monitering app 

please find a solution for me
10 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Wearables
Thank you for Joining Samsung community. We would recommend taking some troubleshooting steps to further isolate what you may be experiencing.
Find troubleshooting steps on provided link http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689. Please let the us know what steps you have taken and if you have noticed any changes or improvements. This will help the Community to provide you steps without repeating any steps you may have already taken. Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.
Wearables
this way is not at all usefull
Anonymous
Not applicable
Wearables
Try to reset
0 Likes
Wearables
reset watch??
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Wearables
Yes
0 Likes
Wearables
in ur reply there is nothing regarding how to sort out the problm u only gave a link to the watsapp support.
Wearables
they are not givimg a reply they are asking me to contact the dealer. if the coustomer care cant help me how can a delear help me to sort out the problm
Wearables
You have to use samsung health monitor app, but If am not wrong,ecg feature is not available in India but as per some online news,it will be coming soon..
0 Likes
AshAnjum
Active Level 5
Wearables
ECG is currently not available in India.
0 Likes