Original topic:

Don't buy galaxy watch 4 !!

(Topic created on: 09-06-2021 03:17 AM)
Darkz3ro
Active Level 2
Options
Wearables
If you didn't buy your phone in Samsung eligible countries,  you will never use tge feature in the watch !! They restricted galaxy health monitor to only UAE phones so even you are in UAE and you bought tge watch from UAE it will not work if the phone not bought in UAE !! i bought s21 ultra from jordan and had to move to UAE but even i am in eligible country,  i have no access to samsung pay , samsung health monitor . I pre ordered watch 4 and got it yesterday but because my phone bought in UAE , I cant use blood pressure or ECG !!! I paid 1500 AED to use ot as my old gear s3 watch !! I really hate samsung and i will try to return my watch if i can cause it does not deserve the upgrade without the features .
8 Comments
HazeM74
Active Level 4
Wearables
Very strange. That's very bad and unfortunate to hear. I don't think this is done by Samsung, maybe there are some restrictions from countries!!!
I believe you can return it?
0 Likes
yho
Active Level 5
Wearables
Since you are in the UAE you should be able to use samsung pay, try contacting samsung about this, see what they will say about it.

Contact samsung also about the watch
0 Likes
Ahmadأحمد
Active Level 6
Wearables
How ? When firmware is other country!!!
0 Likes
Wearables
Did you try changing the Samsung account to UAE region?
0 Likes
Rulo23
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Hello TMan296, Do you know how can I change my Samsung account to UAE region? I bought galaxy watch 4 and I can't use the Samsung Health Monitor because my mobile is from other region
Wearables
Oh no, if your mobile is from other region it might be difficult but if your account is from different region you can change it in settings
0 Likes
Ahmadأحمد
Active Level 6
Wearables
Law in 🇦🇪 is 7 days return policy with amount back. Go and give it back. Take ur money
0 Likes
Rulo23
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
I bought in UAE galaxy watch 4 but my mobile S10+ I bought in Panama, the samsung health monitor doesn't work and I can't use blood pressure and Ecg monitor
0 Likes