Original topic:

Does watch active 2 has spo2 ?

(Topic created on: 04-12-2021 02:31 PM)
AdarshP
Active Level 8
Options
Wearables
Hey hi too all  watch active 2 users in India I have a question for you guy's 
Does watch active 2 has sp02( blood oxygen monitor) ?
30 Comments
ajitsaria
Active Level 10
Wearables
Available through Samsung Health app
0 Likes
AdarshP
Active Level 8
Wearables
It doesn't work like that the watch itself has to support this and it's not a software basis feature I checked everywhere and looks like it dosen't have spo2 sensor!!
SuRRealSaGar
Expert Level 2
Wearables
I does work like that .
I own a honor magic watch 2 . The time i purchased it ,It didn't had the feature of Sp02 but then as i received the very first watch update SPo2 was there for the watch .
So don't worry samsung won't let down on health features.
It'll roll out the Spo2 feature too..

And if this helps please tap on 3 dots on my reply and accept as solution. Thanks
AdarshP
Active Level 8
Wearables
Honor magic watch has spo2 sensor But it was enabled after couple of updates that's why it didn't get out the box
amiteshm4
Active Level 1
Wearables
Active 2 and watch 3 have same Sensors , dial *#0*# on your active 2 then go HRM>EOL after that u can see the red led light on back of your watch which supports spo2 functionality. But unfortunately Samsung hasn't enable spo2 functionality in active 2.

20210504_213410_85189.jpg

IvanDilov
Beginner Level 3
Wearables

You are right! And it give statistics for the red led. Does anybody have done the same for the Watch 3?

0 Likes
Jay87
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

I did your suggestion (*#0*# on your active 2 then go HRM>EOL), and now my watch face is frozen with a 2 column grid. I cant get out of the screen. What would I do to end this mode?

0 Likes
DeepRay
Active Level 5
Wearables

Double tap the top left button and done.

0 Likes
ajitsaria
Active Level 10
Wearables
There is no separate spo2 measurement section but you have to measure through stress management. It will show the spo2 reading.
0 Likes