Original topic:

Different charging adapters for different products

(Topic created on: 03-31-2021 08:05 PM)
ajaykundu
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
I had a S20 + which cam with a type C charging adapter. I recently got Galaxy Watch 3 and Buds Pro, both of them have a type A USB to connect. Isn't it Samsung's responsibility to allow ease to consumers, am I supposed to buy a different adapter now. What is the basis to understand that these will be spares and available in every household. 
8 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Wearables
No, you are not. You can charge all those with the same adapter which you received with S20+.
0 Likes
ajaykundu
Active Level 3
Wearables
The adaptor with S20+ has a USB C port whereas the one with the Watch has a USB A type end, how can I use the same adapter. same with Buds Pro, one end is USB C other one is USB A.
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Wearables
Bro which connector do you plug into the buds case? Its type C, so why worry? Type A means the one used in pendrives.
0 Likes
ajaykundu
Active Level 3
Wearables
I meant for the cable that comes with the Buds and the Watch. As I said the Buds is manageable, the Watch still does need a separate adapter
0 Likes
Wearables
I am not sure about watch but Buds pro case have type C Input so just use the same cable you use to charge your phone.
0 Likes
ajaykundu
Active Level 3
Wearables
If I use the same cable as for the phone then yes, Buds can be managed. for the watch, it has a wireless pad on one end and USB A on other end which does not fit in the adapter as it needs USB C input
0 Likes
Wearables
This is not the answer but you can can charge your Watch while placing it on back of your phone. That way you can charge the phone as well as watch.
0 Likes
ajaykundu
Active Level 3
Wearables
I tried this but the charging becomes very slow. It is slow even with the original charger. Samsung should have given either bigger battery or fast charging. It's a crime to charge such a small device in 3+ hrs, that too every 12 hrs.
0 Likes