Original topic:

Delay in Galaxy Watch 4 Delivery for Preebooked orders

(Topic created on: 09-13-2021 05:30 PM)
AmitBorde
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
Has anyone been facing this delay? I had pre booked the GW4 Classic 42mm LTE on 31 Aug and initially it was shown that it will be delivered on 11 Sept. However received an email from Savex later on that there is a delay in delivery due to unforessen demand. New promised date was 13 Sept (today) but still no update. Samsung app still shows will be delivered by 11 Sept. They dont even bother to update proper status there. Why do they even take pre bookings if they cant manage it? Whats the point of paying full in advance for pre booking. 
18 Comments
niri1
Active Level 5
Wearables
How to avail pre-book offer 6k .it not showing in samsung shop to redeem
0 Likes
AmitBorde
Active Level 3
Wearables
The redemption of 6K vouchers will start from Oct 1. As per the TnC document foe the 6K voucher offer
AmitBorde
Active Level 3
Wearables
Here, for the reference SmartSelect_20210913-151602_Adobe Acrobat_37267.jpg
0 Likes
niri1
Active Level 5
Wearables
Can u share the full reference copy .
0 Likes
AmitBorde
Active Level 3
Wearables
Hi, i dont see option to share the document here. It only allows pictures. You can check on samsung shop app or amazon. It was there under 'learn more' link for that offer
0 Likes
niri1
Active Level 5
Wearables
Now it not showing in learn more . I have login now from phone numer or it should be same to avail pre order
0 Likes
AmitBorde
Active Level 3
Wearables
Oh. Maybe its not there now as the prebook offer period was only untill 10 September.
0 Likes
niri1
Active Level 5
Wearables
Yeah
0 Likes
TJIRUDAYARAJ
Active Level 3
Wearables

The same is the situation for many. 

0 Likes