Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

DOA of Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro

(Topic created on: 02-16-2021 04:55 PM)
SKCVLOGS
Active Level 4
Options
Wearables

I prebooked samsung buds pro on 18/01/2021, and received 01/02/2021,  but unfortunately, right bud was defective, hence i surrender both buds pro to samsung service center, and got DOA, with instruction that, I have to mailed this DOA to e store support Mail ID. I did immediately on 08/02/2021,  thereafter I called every day to know the status, but no any reply except than "within 24 hours, you will get response" .  on 14/02/2021, I called to customer care and requested to please give my money back, i dont want product, with this type (after Sale) services.  today 16/02/2021, till now there is no response, whether i Received my money or not. nothing at all except than  "within 24 hours, you will get response"

thanks to Samsung 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Wearables
Pleasure is all mine bhai. 😁. And good luck . (It would be helpful if you select my comment as solution by touching three dots near my comment.

View solution in context

12 Comments
Wearables
mail them on Support.india@samsung.com

And mention everyone, hope ur problem will be solved soon.
SKCVLOGS
Active Level 4
Wearables
not solved till now, from every day, 24 hours started to resolved the issue,
0 Likes
Wearables
on that mail Id or the e-store support? Because both are different. And if you have mailed on this support.india@samsung.com then I would suggest you to use the option called "Email to CEO" on Samsung India website.
SKCVLOGS
Active Level 4
Wearables
mailed to CEO,
now wait and watch
0 Likes
Wearables
Dont worry your issue will be resolved soon.
SKCVLOGS
Active Level 4
Wearables
resolved, thanks bhai
0 Likes
Solution
Wearables
Pleasure is all mine bhai. 😁. And good luck . (It would be helpful if you select my comment as solution by touching three dots near my comment.
SKCVLOGS
Active Level 4
Wearables
mailed DOA to on 08/02/2021
0 Likes
S10PlusIndia
Active Level 7
Wearables
maio to given maild ID first... wait for 3 days, if you not get reply, direct file complain to consume court, Ghar pe aake paise dege...