Original topic:

Connect Galaxy buds to 2 Devices at once

(Topic created on: 11-23-2019 06:52 PM)
parthkaria
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
Can Samsung Galaxy buds be connected to 2 Devices at one time? For e.g connect to my phone at laptop at same time. 
I found a link on reddit that says this is not supported but wanted to confirm this on Samsung forum before buying the buds.

#galaxybuds

Anonymous
Not applicable
Wearables
yes you can
the steps are
first connect to laptop then connect with .mobile
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Wearables
however I am not sure about windows and android but in my s9 and mac both of them are able to connect successfully
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Wearables
galaxy buds have this feature of connecting two devices at once
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Wearables
what device you use if note or s then there is functionality of dual bluetooth option enable that option it will help to connect both of the devices at once.

if there is a series make sure you have that option by the way it can connect with devices even without that dual audio feature . the dual audio feature is just an insurance
0 Likes
parthkaria
Active Level 3
Wearables
I am using s10e
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Wearables
then there is no problem you can use dual audio feature
0 Likes
rs
Active Level 9
Wearables
not able to connect my buds simultaneously to my s9 and macbook air
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Wearables
enable dual audio feature on bluetooth advance setting
0 Likes
Sagar1
Active Level 6
Wearables
you can connect to both bt yes you can use ns connect any 1 at once,
for ex. if your laptop connected than u r not able to connect mobile bt if your laptop isn't connected than buds automatically connect to mobile no need to setup again
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Wearables
bro he is asking for both devices connected at once that means he will able to take calls while watching or doing any thing in the laptop while laptop is also connected with same bluetooth
0 Likes