Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Claim Galaxy Buds

(Topic created on: 05-16-2020 08:58 AM)
MichaelMaven
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables
My service provider (MTN) said that I need to claim the Galaxy Buds that were free with my Samsung s20 ultra ion the Samsung members app.

Can anyone tell me how to do that?
10 Comments
Solution
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Wearables

Hi, MichaelMaven kindly be advised that the Galaxy buds+ promotion for Samsung Galaxy S20+ and S20 ultra has ended on the 31st of March 2020, the only promotion running for the S20 is for Vodacom customers.

PurpleDicer
Active Level 2
Wearables
My mom hasn't gotten her galaxy buds+ yet and she got her S20 ultra during the promotion
0 Likes
Solution
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Wearables

Hi, PurpleDicer please note that if the Galaxy buds+ where claimed from the Samsung members during the promotional period and you also received a CIT reference number the Buds will be delivered, We have adjusted our delivery lead times due to COVID-19. Delivery of your Galaxy Buds+, which constitutes delivery of non-essential goods will only be processed 5 - 7 days after lockdown regulations permit. Delivery of your Galaxy Buds+ is further dependent upon receipt of your correct delivery details, as submitted by you through the Samsung Members application.

0 Likes
MichaelMaven
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
when I applied for my phone the promotion was still on. Samsung are now saying that I don't qualify...
0 Likes
Solution
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Wearables

Hi, MichaelMaven please be advised that if you did claim during the claiming period and received a reference number for your claim you would then be qualified for the Galaxy Buds+, the banner on the Samsung Members App was valid till the last day of the month of March

(31/03/2020).

0 Likes
Ash4u
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
hi I got same problem

I got update from Vodafone to claim my buds

nees assistance pls
0 Likes
Solution
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Wearables

Apologies for the delayed response.

Vodacom S20 Series bundle offer includes:

Samsung Members Galaxy Buds+ redemption process

1. Open the Samsung Members App.

2. Click on the S20 Galaxy Buds+ banner to redeem.

3. Complete the form with your personal, contact, and delivery details.

• Enter your device IMEI number
  • To find the IMEI on your keypad, dial *#06#
  • Upload your purchase invoice

4. Once the form is submitted, an email confirming the order and the reference number will be sent to the registered email address.

We have adjusted our delivery lead times due to COVID-19. Delivery of your Galaxy Buds+, which constitutes delivery of non-essential goods will only be processed 5 - 7 days after lockdown regulations permit. Delivery of your Galaxy Buds+ is further dependent upon receipt of your correct delivery details, as submitted by you through the Samsung Members application.

0 Likes
Candsp
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Hi there

Can you only claim for the galaxy buds if you upgraded with Vodacom not MTN

thanks Cands
0 Likes
Marieks
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
I qualified for the buds during the promotional period and have followed up every week for the past 6 months and have send personal emails to Lesley bit still have not received my buds!

I upgraded to a Samsung S 20 Ultra in March 2020

who can I contact now to resolve this issue

I have confirmation that I qualified for it but no one seems to get back to me

Vodacom even said that I must go buy it and then claim the amount back - why would I do this if I legitimately qualified for the buds ?

Can someone help me here pls ?

0 Likes