Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Buds

(Topic created on: 10-11-2021 01:15 PM)
Armefok
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables
Hey. I have a pair of ear buds that seem to be utterly useless, since my phone doesn't even recognise their Bluetooth presence. Who can help 
8 Comments
MmRushino
Active Level 3
Wearables
I can sell mine to you
0 Likes
TriZad
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
you still selling these?
0 Likes
MmRushino
Active Level 3
Wearables
Yes
0 Likes
TriZad
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
which ones do you have and for how much?
0 Likes
johnwick4
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
How much u want
0 Likes
CharmsL
Active Level 1
Wearables
Morning how did you resolve this as I'm experiencing the same problem.
0 Likes
Armefok
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
I could not resolve
0 Likes
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Wearables

Hi, Armefok Apologies for the inconvenience caused, if your phone cannot connect to one or both of your Galaxy Buds, Galaxy Buds+, Galaxy Buds Live, Galaxy Buds Pro, or Gear IconX earbuds, getting them to connect again will only take a couple of steps. Performing a restart on the earbuds, resetting the Bluetooth connection, or updating the Galaxy Wearable app will normally fix the issue.

Note: As a charging precaution, do not charge the earbuds using a power source like a computer. Doing so can cause the earbuds to charge slower. If your earbuds are connected but you are experiencing audio dropouts or other quality issues, check out our guide link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111323/.

1. Make sure there's no interference.

Move the earbuds and connected device away from Wi-Fi routers or running microwaves. Make sure there's an uninterrupted path for the signal between earbuds and the connected device.

2. Check your network connection.

A network connection is required on the connected device to update the earbuds' software. Make sure you are connected to a Wi-Fi or mobile network.

3. Charge the earbuds for at least 30 minutes.

* Close the app or program you're using to update the earbuds. Then, place the earbuds into the charging case and close the lid. Make sure the charging contacts are clean and free of debris.
* Connect the USB cable to the USB charging port on the back of the charging case.
* Connect the other end of the USB cable to a Samsung-approved charger adapter (sold separately), and plug it directly into a power outlet. The charging indicator will light up when the case gets power.

0 Likes