Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Buds+ not arriving

(Topic created on: 06-09-2020 07:29 PM)
Duvies
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
Anybody else waiting for Samsung to deliver on free Buds with S20+ purchases?  Waiting since 19 March...
8 Comments
Lú
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
yes they say they can't deliver as yet because of lockdown regulations - i mailed them 2weeks ago... let's see.... not keeping my hopes up...

I also wanted to get the promotion warranty on my ultra- and it says invalid IMEI number... so guess thats also out...
Jezzy1
Active Level 5
Wearables
Any excuse for Samsung. I hope you will have better luck than me. Basically false advertising and non delivery of goods as per contract. I'm headed for Consumer Commission. I WANT MY BUDS.
0 Likes
Jezzy1
Active Level 5
Wearables
Exactly what they told me !!! But I had the new cell in my hand. Don't let them get away with this bad service.
0 Likes
CC123
Active Level 4
Wearables
Got my bud + last week Thursday. A week before that they informed me that they will start dispatching the product on the 1st June starting with claims that were done in March. I claimed mine the 10th March. Did you check on the courierit.co.za website if you see any update with your CITD number?
Jezzy1
Active Level 5
Wearables
Samsung has NEVER honored the offer of free buds on my S10+.. it's been a year. You cannot talk to senior level to get intelligent assistance and action. I have been wronged because Vodacom and Samsung didn't issue paperwork on time. For me, purchasing the S10+ was very much related to the buds being included. I also never received my free phone cover. I've written more than 16 emails and had over 30 phonecalls. A pure waste of time and effort. I HAVE BEEN SCREWED OVER BY SAMSUNG.
PLEASE anyone else.. add to this chain.
can anyone help me?
are there any suggestions?
I needed the buds for work purposes. It was part of my deal and my contract was completed within the limited period for promotional deal when S10 was launched.
I have 19 Samsung products in my home. I think I deserve my full deal as promised.
jezlav5@gmail.com
0 Likes
RenierDv10
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
after 2 hours of arguing on the live chat on Samsungs website. the bannes re appears and I was able to redeem my buds. will post if they arrive
Jezzy1
Active Level 5
Wearables
please do... I've tried for ONE YEAR.
0 Likes
roseanne
Active Level 2
Wearables
be patient they will come. I claimed mine 12 May, I randomly decided to check courierit this morning with the CITD number samsung sent after claiming and to my surprise it was out for delivery, got them an hour ago, after courier left. I phone him back and he turned around to deliver after I missed his first attempt.
0 Likes