Original topic:

Buds 2

(Topic created on: 10-16-2022 08:31 AM)
Níshan
Active Level 5
Options
Wearables
Can i charge galaxy buds 2 using 25 w samsung past charger?
7 Comments
W_Wijesundara
Expert Level 2
Wearables
Yes, But The use of other chargers and cables can cause the battery to explode or damage the Galaxy Buds. Use only USB Type-C cable supplied with the Galaxy Buds. The charging case may be damaged if you use a Micro USB / Type-B cable.

For more information
Samsung Support
https://www.samsung.com/sg/support/mobile-devices/how-to-charge-samsung-galaxy-buds/

If my answer was helpful please click the 3 dots on the right and click accept solution 👍

Thank You 😃
Dihane_M
Expert Level 5
Wearables
Yes.the brick is designed to adjust the output to whatever the receiving end supports .but it is recommended to use the usb cable you received with the galaxy buds

If my answer was helpful please click the 3 dots on the right and click accept solution🙂😊
Wearables
Yes. It's safe
mahzal
Active Level 9
Wearables
Yes. With USB-C, the device being charged "requests" only as much power as it can handle from the charger.
If my answer was helpful please click the 3 dots on the right and click accept solution 🙂 😊
0 Likes
Wearables
Yes you can.
0 Likes
Sha_zan
Expert Level 2
Wearables
From experience, you can, but probably not try the top 45 watt charger as this thing is very fast and the buds of the galaxy does not bear this high power.

Be sure to click the 3 dots and " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Thanks... 👍
0 Likes
Lakshitha44
Active Level 5
Wearables
Yes.there is no issue at all.im currently using a 25watt charger for buds pro
0 Likes