Bought Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 BT 44mm

(Topic created on: 10-05-2022 10:19 AM)
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Options
Wearables
Hello All,

This is my first post after long time.
I bought Galaxy Watch 4 in Flipkart sale recently along with 1 year extended warranty.

Just like you may have heard , I also had bad experience of Flipkart this time.
I had ordered Green Colour variant but got delivery of silver. Though it was open box delivery , since I wasn't at home someone from home took delivery without opening. Please note that colour is written at back of box in small letters so hard to notice without opening box.

Flipkart is now not ready to replace or refund it.

Coming to watch , first impression is its big and feels very well designed and built. Depsite being big it doesn't feel heavy and uncomfortable to wear.
I updated to oneui 4.5 and checking features.

Battery was empty out of box and full charge to 100% took almost 3 hours. In last 8 hours it has lost 45% almost.

I need to explore and make full use of watch now. Anyone currently using it , please share useful tips and tricks.

Following are my main queries , and they may be already answered on this forum or internet. I am using it with Note 10 Lite.

1) Can we use Samsung Pay ?
2) How to enable BP and ECG ? Any way without changing product code?
3) Optimum settings or usage considering battery ?
4) Any special apps or features?

Let me know if you want to know more.

5 Comments
Itz_Suvam
Active Level 2
Wearables
Technically Samsung Pay isn't available for use on the Galaxy smartwatches.😪 Checked on Google, it has something to do with the RBI guidelines which allows Samsung India to provide the Pay service only with Tablets, Smartphones and not wearables.
ChidoriNS
Active Level 5
Wearables
Bp and ecg will not work according to indian rules on it,they have banned it
0 Likes
DhruvS20FE5G
Active Level 7
Wearables
check youtube how to enable bp and ecg in india. its easy to do, no need to change csc.
aarib
Expert Level 2
Wearables
Good watch so far,.
As for Bp n ecg no idea..
But i suggest u one great app in playstore for watch faces.. they are having plenty of great faces,. "FACER"20220909_162657_1000001733_1662721019.jpg
0 Likes
aarib
Expert Level 2
Wearables
I changed my silver strap into green,. N personally it looks more awesome than before.. 😍20220926_231813_1000019125_1664214495.jpg
0 Likes