Original topic:

Before you buy a Galaxy watch, think again.

(Topic created on: 08-26-2020 07:29 AM)
DonaldGonsalves
Active Level 5
Options
Wearables
I recently went to Samsung service centre to get my Galaxy note 10 + serviced.  I also to calonge with me my Galaxy Gear S3 Frontier, which is giving me some problems. Its power / app button doesn't work. While  The service centre accepted my Galaxy note 10 plus but they were not completely sure if they could repair the watch. Ultimately I had to come back with the watch unserviced.

I guess I will have to look for some an unauthorise service centre to repair my watch.
0 Likes
5 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Wearables
u can try with any other authorised service centre
0 Likes
Wearables
I don't think its worth it. have you visited a service centre recently? they don't accept people with online appointments. covid 19 has made the service worse as you have to wait in a queue for tokens which they don't give more than 20 per day. trying with other service centre will only waste my time.
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Wearables
no i only suggested you because you thought to go some unauthorised repair shop
so in my opinions before that if possible you can visit some other service centre
because all service centre is not same.
but if you decided then its ok.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support5
Options
Wearables

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Pleaseregister your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Wearables
how does that help my smart watch?
0 Likes