Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Any Galaxy Active2 user?

(Topic created on: 07-06-2021 12:44 AM)
Eklavyaaa
Active Level 6
Options
Wearables
Guys do anyone of you use galaxy watch Active2 here ? Need some suggestions regarding it. Actually I'm planning to gift my a certain someone this watch so i need to know your user experience. Do you recommend getting it ? And also please confirm if it got the ECG feature. Also does it provides regular updates ? And most importantly are you happy with your purchase and is it worth the price ? 

Thanks in advance ❤️

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
rajmohd
Active Level 3
Wearables
Depends on what kind of user they are...i have a watch active2...its sort of okay good..ecg not available so is spo2...updated are regular..the look is quite simple yet attractive..if its for a normal regular use definitely quite good enough...the step count,heart rate,sleep tracking,stress monitoring are all bang on..

View solution in context

Solution
iAmSaugata
Active Level 4
Wearables
It is awesome watch. I have BT version, bought it from Amazon during offer on 16.5 K. And I am 100% satisfied. I have got the UAE version on the watch, and fortunately all the features are unlocked in that version. I can use Samsung Pay, BP & ECG. All the sensors are giving me accurate information. I am on continuous hr monitoring and getting 2 full days of battery life. I enjoying every bit of it.20210710_142858_13524.jpg

View solution in context

11 Comments
Solution
rajmohd
Active Level 3
Wearables
Depends on what kind of user they are...i have a watch active2...its sort of okay good..ecg not available so is spo2...updated are regular..the look is quite simple yet attractive..if its for a normal regular use definitely quite good enough...the step count,heart rate,sleep tracking,stress monitoring are all bang on..
rahulkheria
Active Level 7
Wearables
U cn sideload ecg and bp monitor app.. value for money if u get in between 12 to 14k
Eklavyaaa
Active Level 6
Wearables
12-14k ? Not even on sale bro
0 Likes
rahulkheria
Active Level 7
Wearables
Try offline.. i got recently for 13k
0 Likes
Eklavyaaa
Active Level 6
Wearables
Samsung store ?
0 Likes
Wearables
Watch is excellent. I have LTE Version. It is available on Myntra for 16K. You should buy LTE if user is on Airtel or Jio. The BP and ECG can be loaded separately. If user is a Samsung Phone user then it is even better. Other android phones work with the watch too. Am using it for last 2months and it is great for Health, Fitness and Without phone usage if you buy LTE Version.
0 Likes
akki4554
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

I have the LTE version. I tried SHM apk, it keeps crashing. I have Samsung phone. Is there any recent SHM version apk? I also want to use Samsung pay. I heard Brazil firmware supoorts everything including Jio LTE. Any link to get that?

0 Likes
Wearables
I know recently Samsung Wearable got an update. For SHM my version is 1.1.0. 189.dante63..... For Spay try anyone of the European Country Codes like Germany or UK...... U shall get the YouTube videos and details on those. But again its on ur own risk the change of region
0 Likes
Solution
iAmSaugata
Active Level 4
Wearables
It is awesome watch. I have BT version, bought it from Amazon during offer on 16.5 K. And I am 100% satisfied. I have got the UAE version on the watch, and fortunately all the features are unlocked in that version. I can use Samsung Pay, BP & ECG. All the sensors are giving me accurate information. I am on continuous hr monitoring and getting 2 full days of battery life. I enjoying every bit of it.20210710_142858_13524.jpg