Original topic:

Am I foolish or Samsung??

(Topic created on: 04-18-2020 10:51 AM)
HassanSarwar
Active Level 4
Options
Wearables
Sudden Battery Drain Issue coming in a newly bought (1 Month Old) Samsung Galaxy Buds. The problem is that the Galaxy Bud (LH) is losing power faster than the Galaxy Bud (RH). As you can see in the pictures that just 17 minutes of playing music the Bud (LH) had 15% battery raimaining while the other had 60% battery remaining and after 4 more minutes the Bud (LH) had 5%battery remaining and the Bud (RH) had 60% battery remaining. This wasn't expected from Samsung. You have seriously degraded quality over profit. A Galaxy Wearable that nearly costs Rs. 10,000 had a serious battery issue. This is seriously decreased my brand loyalty towards Samsung and I might switch over to another brand which at least doesn't make false promises. I am Really sorry Samsung that I trusted you as my favorite brand.

I want my money back...
6 Comments
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Wearables
Install the latest updates for your buds and unpair them then pair again.
HassanSarwar
Active Level 4
Wearables
tried each and everything but the problem can't be solved, it's a hardware issue... actually I don't want to go to any service centre as it is the issue which appeared from day one and within a week of purchase lockdown was imposed. if this wouldn't be the situation then I would have reached the seller itself....
0 Likes
singh1988
Active Level 5
Wearables
why did't you purchase the latest model viz galaxy buds plus?
0 Likes
HassanSarwar
Active Level 4
Wearables
This manufacturing defect wasn't suppose to happen... This is not a regular issue, but a defect.... if galaxy buds can be sold like this then buds plus can also be like this...
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Wearables

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

- Update the Earbud software with Galaxy Wearable app. Launch Galaxy Wearable app on your mobile device, connect your earbuds and tap Earbuds software update.
- Ensure bud case and buds are charged at one go.
- Ensure right bud is not auto connected to device as this might drain battery.

If this doesn't resolve the problem, device needs physical inspection. Please visit nearest Samsung authorized service center once the lock down period is over.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes