Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Active2 watch touch screen not working

(Topic created on: 09-03-2021 09:01 PM)
statgrrl
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
My watch screen isn't responding to touch. It has been switching off by itself even though the battery is full. It isn't measuring heart rate or sleep at all. Randomly switches apps and widgets on its own. What is going on here? Only the buttons on the side work. This happened before after an update but rebooting by holding in the bottom button fixed the problem. This time there was no update and rebooting is not helping. Have tried resetting the watch too. Is there any way to fix this?
5 Comments
Wakes7
Active Level 3
Wearables
If this is a new device and still under warranty, I would take it back for repair/or replacement.
0 Likes
statgrrl
Active Level 1
Wearables
Unfortunately out of warranty, I bought it in February last year
0 Likes
Wakes7
Active Level 3
Wearables
It seems this is a problem with some Samsung watches. I'm sure you can take it to their service Centre. 😐
0 Likes
statgrrl
Active Level 1
Wearables
I really regret buying this watch. For R8000 you wouldn't expect problems like this. And the main reason I bought it is for BP measurement because I'm disabled and my BP is unstable but still waiting for that feature in SA. Quite ridiculous! Wish I had bought the R700 Fit2 instead cos it seems to have the same functionality as this watch and at that price I wouldn't be too upset about the constant problems 😞
Wakes7
Active Level 3
Wearables
Yeah, I agree. For an premium Samsung device I would expect better support / help. Seems sometimes going for big name brands is not always the best option. 😬