Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

A31 Galaxy Buds Plus

(Topic created on: 08-29-2020 01:20 AM)
Alvina
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables
Upgraded to A31 with MTN, the special was with Galaxy Buds. I was never advised about this first 4000 customers can claim the buds. SAMSUNG, this is not fair. I feel tricked into buyer the A31. Please just tell me at least what number my device purchase was. 
17 Comments
robertrps
Active Level 1
Wearables
i want the bud, this is false advertising
LouisSam
Beginner Level 3
Wearables
I just bought my A31 and cannot redeem my buds
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Wearables

Hi LouisSam, kindly be advised that according to the Ts&Cs the reason the banner may not appear is due to the 4000 applicants that had already redeemed and reached the limit of available Galaxy Buds+.

Please see the link: https://www.samsung.com/za/offer/galaxy-a31-buds-promo/ for Ts&Cs of the promotional gift.

0 Likes
Fahima05
Beginner Level 3
Wearables
I had the exact same problem, lady who did my upgrade didn't mention it is subject to availability, the reason I took the A31 was so that I could get the galaxy buds as well, really disappointed in mtn and samsung
HeinA
Active Level 3
Wearables
Samsung don't care. They advertised to lure us into buying and now hide behind T&Cs
Shazikiss
Active Level 1
Wearables
Hey guys, reading all your comments, I realized that I was just as easily duped. I bought the Samsung A31 specifically for the buds and I even contacted Samsung and was told that I could order the buds as the promotion didn't reach 4000 yet so I ordered the phone the same day and it was delivered 24 hours later. Now the banner is gone and when I contacted Samsung, they tell me they reached the limit? In 24 hours??? Which employee assisting me lied to me. Because I really would have waited to buy another phone.
0 Likes
Shazikiss
Active Level 1
Wearables
Seriously upset with Samsung. I have been a loyal Samsung customer for years now and I am so disappointed by this. Samsung is becoming increasingly more expensive and just not worth it anymore. I think after this last purchase, I'm no longer going to support this brand.
0 Likes
MerishaRajkumar
Beginner Level 3
Wearables
how do I claim for my voucher , I can't get pass the payment part
0 Likes