Original topic:

A better smartwatch

(Topic created on: 05-07-2020 04:20 PM)
ksvignesh
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
Thinking to purchase a smartwatch..
 Which one would u suggest between Galaxy Watch Active & Galaxy Watch 42mm?
0 Likes
13 Comments
shridhar
Active Level 7
Wearables
active 2
0 Likes
ksvignesh
Active Level 3
Wearables
But is it worth spending 10k extra than Active 1? bcoz the extra feature like speaker and ecg will hardly be used by me
0 Likes
shridhar
Active Level 7
Wearables
Fine. Then go for activ 1, even you can explore galaxy. It is also really good.
0 Likes
ksvignesh
Active Level 3
Wearables
can u take pain in defining why Galaxy watch was not ur consideration pls!!
0 Likes
shridhar
Active Level 7
Wearables
I am using it. Bought it 20k, using for during my office. It is formal, typical watch.
0 Likes
ksvignesh
Active Level 3
Wearables
thanks a lot!!
0 Likes
ArvindFluidic
Active Level 7
Wearables

Why not considering the Galaxy Watch 46mm,  42mm seems a bit too small. (Many reviewers had also said the same)   Better to go with the big one during 1 time buying of a smartwatch..!!

0 Likes
ksvignesh
Active Level 3
Wearables
thanks for ur suggestion.. Since I don't have a broader wrist.. thought of going for a smaller one and as both have same features didn't take the bigger one to consideration..

but I am afraid about the firmware updates as it's a bit old compared to active1.. is it advisable to go for 42mm?
0 Likes
ArvindFluidic
Active Level 7
Wearables
Yes correct, Since Galaxy Watch came long back (about 2 years back), less software support will be given to it.. Also stated by others, its little thicker and bulky compared to Active/Active 2. So it's better to consider between Active and Active 2.

Btw Samsung is developing the successor to Original Galaxy Watch which will be launched in October 2020. It will see big improvements in terms of RAM and battery capacity..